Your use of boycerecruitment’s website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept every time you use our site.
Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
Certain links contained within this website may to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to boycerecruitment , over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU
1. You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site.
2. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
3. Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
4.You have the opportunity to send us your CV online. We guarantee that this CV will not appear on the website but may be stored on our internal database to assist in finding you a job placement. We will make every effort to ensure your CV is kept secure.
5. We use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment process. We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information. You consent to us using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
We will endeavour to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, however the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
CHOICE OF LAW & JURISDICTIO
1. We will process any data which you provide and any further forms, assessments or personal details which you complete or provide to us when using this site in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
2. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by us outside the EEA By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
3. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
4. Where the site contains advertising submitted by third parties, please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with all legal requirements.
5. We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using our IT providers Oncore IT, recommended virus checking software.
RIGHTS OF USE
boycerecruitment (“Boyce Recruitment Ltd”) authorises you to view and download certain specified materials at this Web site (“site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials.
You may only use this site for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career or when recruiting staff.
You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the site or any information submitted to or available through it
The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this site in a way which does not infringe these rights.
You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
You may not modify the materials at this site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
If you breach any of these Terms, your authorisation to use this site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
These website terms and conditions may be changed by us at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Retention of your data
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to Information Commissioners Office at https:\\ico.org.uk\concerns
If you wish to have your information removed from our database, you can request an opt-out by emailing email@example.com
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Manuela Boyce firstname.lastname@example.org