boycerecruitment takes matters such as protecting the confidentiality of our clients and candidates seriously, and with this in mind we adhere to the following Privacy Statement:
The Data Controller is boycerecruitment.
2. Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
3. Certain links contained within this website may to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to boycerecruitment , over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
How we use your data
4. We process your data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services and maintaining our records. We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions. This involves us, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers and clients; information about vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and may be posted directly onto the website. We use your data to:
- Keep you updated on job openings and temporary or contract assignments which we feel would be of interest to you
- Submit your cv details and any relevant assessments to any suitable jobs that match your requirements
- Send you updates on the latest jobs available and any relevant industry news, surveys, competitions and promotions. Please email email@example.com if you are not interested in receiving this.
- Deal with any enquiries you may have
- We also work with and have retained agreements with third party suppliers such as IT. We ensure that they are compliant with our security, confidentiality and policy standards.
- We may need to release personal information to any regulatory or law enforcement agencies
- If we are acquired or we merge or acquire another business then we may share information with the new owners and we will notify you.
Please note we will always discuss job opportunities with you in detail and will not send your cv to any potential employer unless you have fully consented.
We don’t routinely collect special category data however the grounds for processing sensitive data are as follows.
- We have your explicit consent
- It is necessary to carry our obligations under employment, social security, social protection laws or a collective agreement
- It is in the vital interests of the individual
- For Not for Profit bodies with a political, philosophical, religious or Trade union aim.
- The data has already been made public by you
- It is necessary for legal claims
Sensitive data is personal information that could result in illegal discrimination against an individual and or could pose a serious risk to an individual, such as financial loss or identity theft.
Sensitive data is defined as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, data about your sex life or sexual orientation, trade union membership, genetic data and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify a person.
Whilst we gather sensitive data to monitor and check the diversity of our internal selection process and shortlisting, please note the following
- It is not compulsory for you to complete this part of the registration process and we have a transparent process for you to grant or waive consent to complete this.
- The data is submitted anonymously
- The sensitive data is not held on our recruitment database but in a secure location accessible only to the Data Manager for the purpose of collating and reporting.
- The sensitive data is used exclusively for monitoring diversity, equal opportunities and inclusion policies and it’s use is in no way connected to our introductory service or employment business
Information Submitted by You
5. You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site.
We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
6. Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
7. You have the opportunity to send us your CV online. We guarantee that this CV will not appear on the website but may be stored on our internal database to assist in finding you a job placement. We will make every effort to ensure your CV is kept secure.
8. We use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment process. We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information. You consent to us using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
Correction of Data
9. If your personally identifiable information changes (for example address, contact details ) we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the data provided to us. Please notify us of changes by getting in touch with a consultant or our Data Officer.
boycerecruitment uses the following cookies:
Google Analytics – This gather anonymised data about how you use the site
3rd party Advertising – If you entered our website through one of our online campaigns on other site or via email, we will store information about this campaign along with your registration. This information will be used internally to measure the effectiveness of our campaigns. To support this functionality we use a cookie that expires after 60 days.
Website Cookies – This cookie allows us to remember user details
Email – This cookie allows us to track emails
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer (including those from this visit) as well as more general information about cookies.
Choice of Law & Jurisdiction
11. We will process any data which you provide and any further forms, assessments or personal details which you complete or provide to us when using this site in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
12. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by us outside the EEA By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
13. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
14. Where the site contains advertising submitted by third parties, please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with all legal requirements.
13. We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using our IT providers Oncore IT, recommended virus checking software.
14. At present, the option of storing candidates CV’s within our database exists, and at this time no option exists for third parties to access this database. If a decision is made to change this aspect of the site then we will seek your consent first. While all reasonable security measures have been implemented, we are unable to accept responsibility for intrusion by third parties acting illegally.
Rights of use
boycerecruitment (“Boyce Recruitment Ltd”) authorizes you to view and download certain specified materials at this Web site (“site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials.
You may only use this site for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the site or any information submitted to or available through it
The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this site in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
You may not modify the materials at this site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this site in a way which does not infringe these rights.
You may only use this site for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the site or any information submitted to or available through it.
If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
These website terms and conditions may be changed by us at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.