German speaking Research Manager Brand & Comms
- Location: Greater London
- Contract: Permanent
- REFERENCE: brd,adad
Work closely with a major film client on a range of Brand & Comms market research projects (all ad hoc) and use your insight skills to develop stories and influence strategic decisions. .
Our client is based in Central London.
They work with leading global brands and help them make strategic decisions to by analysing brand and communications. All the work they do is ad hoc.
The work they do to help develop strategic insights for clients includes :
• Diagnosis of brand health
• Tracking consumer sentiment on social media
• Monitoring corporate reputation
• Advising on how to take action to alter brand perception
• They analyse campaigns ACROSS ALL MEDIA and help clients increase the effectiveness of their web presence
• Evaluating impact of campaigns across touchpoints with exposed and unexposed groups, and/or through social insights.
• Media effectiveness and post campaign analysis
• Monitoring social media campaigns
Based in central London you will enjoy working with extremely talented individuals and be part of a successful growing business. The team promote fast and not based on longevity of service, with promotions being based on merit and including the chance of client secondment or the development of management expertise.
To apply you must have experience working in Brand & Comms Research
(in the field of Brand Engagement (experience with studies like campaign evaluation, cross media optimisations, copy testing are preferred.) as well as fluent German. Salary up to £44,000 + benefits
Get in touch for more information.
Please note we can only consider applicants who do not require VISA sponsorship to work in the UK