- Location: Central London
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Contract: Permanent
- REFERENCE: MRW/AC/HQ00017748
A boutique research agency is looking for a Sensory Manager to work on site with an exceptional client.
This is a rare opportunity where if you are the finished package amazing, but if not this client are more than happy to train if you have experience working with sensory.
You will be working on Panels for this specific client that will need management and engagement as well as working with the client on strategic implementation of the received data.
Ideally you will have a working knowledge of research and panel management, but again if you don't have this it can be trained you just need to have experience in Sensory!
In return for all your hard work and dedication you will receive a highly
competitive salary, brilliant benefits and exposure to an outstanding client
For the role of Sensory Manager you will need
- Experience in Sensory in either an research, academic or commercial environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be happy to work on-site with a client
- Some knowledge of research would be a benefit
This role is based in West London, for further information please apply