Personality of the Week – Amy Hart
This week we have another featured personality. Our personality of the week is again a Presentation Scheduler within the Television industry. A Presentation Scheduler is responsible for organising everything that gets seen on screen by us, the audience. The role involves a high level of attention to detail and reactivity to changes that may appear in the schedule as well as responsibility for the ultimate appearance of the channel before it is transmitted.
If you are interested in working as a Presentation Scheduler please contact our Broadcast and Media team, who will be keen to hear from you.
Name : Amy Hart
Job title: Presentation Scheduler
- Favourite animal: Cat
- Favourite book: Romeo And Juliet
- Favourite film: The home of the lucky egg!! Cool Runnings!
- Favourite food: Chocolate!
- Favourite accent: You can’t get much better than Irish 🙂
- Most memorable holiday: Sri Lanka
- Favourite catchphrase: I’m afraid I still use the word “Ace”!
- Items for room 101: Chewing Gum, Gwen Stefani, Ear Wax.
- What are the first three things you do in the morning: The three ‘t’s – tea, toast, and t.v!
- How did you get started in the industry? Work experience.
- What do you enjoy the most about your job? The creativity.
- What three adjectives would other people use to describe you? Happy, honest, hungry!
- What three adjectives describe the skills you need to do your job? Proactive, flexible, creative.
- What is the most valuable thing you have learnt in your career? Be flexible!
- What tips would you give to someone starting out in this industry? Be proactive.
- What has been the best moment of your career to date? Helping to launch my own channel.
- What do you hope to achieve on your career in the next decade ? Manage a presentation department.
- When did you last go on holiday and where did you go? I went with my partner to Sri Lanka in June of this year.
- What do you spend your money on? A whole! lot of jewellery.
- If I knew then what I know now I … would never have joined Facebook!